Ford Mustang Mach-E in Chesham Buckinghamshire
Beautifully sculpted design, state-of the-art technologies, and an electric driving range of up to 293 – 372 miles (WLTP Test Results)* - this is Ford’s first all-electric SUV.
The Mustang Mach-E delivers smooth, silent acceleration, combining sports car performance and zero emission driving. Mustang Mach-E also breaks new ground with Ford’s most sophisticated comfort, convenience and driver assistance technology offering ever. Discover the most powerful member of the Mustang Mach-E line-up – the GT. Capable of 0-62mph in just 3.7 seconds**, it’s the fastest-accelerating member of the Ford Mustang family in Europe. Experience the All-Electric Mustang Mach-E for yourself by taking a test drive.
Beautifully sculpted with an aggressive aura, the Mustang Mach-E is worthy of the legendary Mustang name. It rides on 18" (Select), 19" (Premium), or 20" (GT) alloys and impresses with wide shoulders, strong lines and striking LED headlights. She’s a beauty.
The Mach-E is an electric SUV that delivers instant acceleration, with the GT model capable of 0-62mph in just 3.7 seconds. 100% electric and finely tuned to deliver a scintillating drive it takes electrification to another level.
With keyless entry and start with B-pillar keypad access, the Mustang Mach-E makes entry a piece of cake. The 402-litre boot is big enough for several suitcases. BLIS (Blind Stop Information System) with Cross Traffic Alert and Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go are standard.
Living with it
The 10.2" fully digital instrument cluster and 15.5" touchscreen deliver a digital drive, with next-generation SYNC 4A with wireless Carplay and android auto. Hands–free tailgate is an optional feature as part of Tech Pack+ on RWD models or as standard on AWD and GT.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior
Ford Mustang Mach-E Colours
Owning a Mustang Mach-E
The All-Electric Mustang Mach-E is a pure-electric, zero-emission driving car. There are many benefits to owning an electric vehicle including no more trips to the pump, reduced maintenance costs and emission zone benefits. The list of savings when you switch to an all-electric product is significant. For company car drivers, the Mustang Mach-E with 0g CO2 attracts a Benefit in Kind rate of 2% compared to petrol and diesel cars which are taxed at higher rates~ . Our sales team can help you understand the many benefits to owning a Mustang Mach-E.Electric Vehicle FAQs
What Affects Driving Range?
There are three main factors that can affect the driving range of the Mustang Mach-E:
How to Improve Driving Range:
These tips will help keep you comfortable and relaxed about the range of your Electric Vehicle:
- Pre-condition the vehicle. Set the departure time to warm the cabin and the battery while the vehicle is still plugged in. Use the FordPass App or the Mustang Mach-E’s touchscreen.
- If possible, always keep the Electric Vehicle plugged in whenever it is parked. In cold weather, even trickle charging will help the vehicle to keep the temperature of its battery optimised.
- Avoid using high-power, fast charging (DC) after short driving distances. The battery needs time to heat up, under normal driving conditions, to be able to accept high charge power. Not giving your battery time to condition will impact charging performance
- Ensure tyres are at the correct pressure. Under inflated tyres can affect the rolling road resistance and therefore increase drag, impacting on energy consumption. The wrong pressure will also affect the tyres’ grip on snowy and icy roads. Winter tyres are recommended where necessary.
- Set the climate control to create a comfortable but moderate ambient temperature. It is more efficient to maintain a consistent temperature than it is to keep turning climate control on and off, heating up the cabin before letting it cool down again.
- Rather than use heating and ventilation to warm up the whole cabin, use the heated seats and steering wheel as primary local heat sources for the passengers. These consume far less energy.