FORD PUMA 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Titanium 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 12E
- Yearly Road Tax £175
- Co2 96
- Hill Start Assist
- Alloy Wheels
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The Puma is our newest SUV, engineered to help you get the most out of today’s modern living. The Puma Titanium has a range of innovative features designed to improve your driving pleasure.
The Puma Titanium 1.0L 125PS EcoBoost Mild Hybrid (mHEV)* Manual is available for £195 Advance Payment.
What else comes as standard?
A wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- 17" 10-Spoke Alloy Wheels, Absolute Black Machined Finished fitted with 215/55 R17 tyres
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Projector Headlamps with LED Day Time Running Lights
- Front Fog Lights with Cornering Lights & LED Rear Lamps
- Ford MegaBox Extended Bootspace
- Power-foldable Heated Door Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Aid and Lane Departure Warning
- Automatic Headlights with Rain-Sensing Wipers and Auto High Beam
- Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with DAB, 8" TFT touchscreen display, Voice Control System, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Emergency Assistance*, hands-free calling, GPS, Bluetooth, FordPass Connect** (Embedded Modem), Privacy Mode, and two USB ports
*mHEV - stands for Mild Hybrid powertrain. This engine which incorporates a small electric motor with a 48 volt battery to help improve efficiency. This mild hybrid powertrain, cannot be driven solely on electric power; instead the electric motor provides additional support to the petrol engine when needed and uses regenerative braking technology to recharge the battery, helping both to increase your vehicle fuel economy, and reduce emission figures. There’s also no need to connect Puma to an external power source, as the 48 volt battery pack is recharged while you drive.
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st April and 30th June 2021.