FORD PUMA 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Titanium 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 12E
- Yearly Road Tax £175
- Co2 96
- Hill Start Assist
- Alloy Wheels
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The New Puma is our newest SUV, engineered to help you get the most out of today’s modern living. The Puma Titanium has a range of innovative feature designed to improve your driving pleasure.
The New Puma Titanium 1.0L 125PS EcoBoost Mild Hybrid (mHEV)* Manual is available for £245 Advance Payment.
What else comes as standard?
A wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- 17" 10-Spoke Alloy Wheels, Absolute Black Machined Finished fitted with 215/55 R17 tyres
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Lumbar Massage Seats Driver & Passenger
- Projector Headlamps with LED Day Time Running Lights
- Front Fog Lights with Cornering Lights & LED Rear Lamps
- Ford MegaBox Extended Bootspace
- Power-foldable Heated Door Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Aid and Lane Departure Warning
- Pre-Collision Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking, Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection & Post-Collision Braking
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Automatic Headlights with Rain-Sensing Wipers and Auto High Beam
- Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with DAB, 8" TFT touchscreen display, 7 speakers
*mHEV - stands for Mild Hybrid powertrain. This engine which incorporates a small electric motor with a 48 volt battery to help improve efficiency. This mild hybrid powertrain, cannot be driven solely on electric power; instead the electric motor provides additional support to the petrol engine when needed and uses regenerative braking technology to recharge the battery, helping both to increase your vehicle fuel economy, and reduce emission figures. There’s also no need to connect Puma to an external power source, as the 48 volt battery pack is recharged while you drive.
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st July and 30th September 2020.
**FordPass Connect features and Live Traffic are complimentary for a limited period following registration of the vehicle, thereafter a subscription is payable. See Ford.co.uk/FordPass for more details. Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins at time of activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. Afterwards a subscription to Vodafone is required. (please refer to their website for details of data packages).