FORD PUMA 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 155 ST-Line 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 14E
- Yearly Road Tax £175
- Co2 101
- Hill Start Assist
- Air Con
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The New Puma is our newest SUV, engineered to help you get the most out of today’s modern living. The Puma ST-Line has a range of innovative features designed to improve your driving pleasure.
The New Puma ST-Line 1.0L 155PS EcoBoost Mild Hybrid (mHEV)* Manual is available for £695 Advance Payment.
What else comes as standard?
A wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- 17" 5x2-spoke Alloy Wheels, Black Machined Finish
- Wireless charging pad
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with DAB, 8" TFT touchscreen display, Voice Control System, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Emergency Assistance*, hands-free calling, GPS, Bluetooth®, FordPass Connect** (Embedded Modem), Privacy Mode, and two USB ports
- Driver Seat Lumbar & Height Adjust
- Full digital 12.3" Instrument Cluster
- Ford Megabox Extended Bootspace
- Automatic Headlights with Rain-Sensing Wipers and Auto High Beam
- Pre-Collision Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking, Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection & Post-Collision Braking
*mHEV - stands for Mild Hybrid powertrain. This engine which incorporates a small electric motor with a 48 volt battery to help improve efficiency. This mild hybrid powertrain, cannot be driven solely on electric power; instead the electric motor provides additional support to the petrol engine when needed and uses regenerative braking technology to recharge the battery, helping both to increase your vehicle fuel economy, and reduce emission figures. There’s also no need to connect Puma to an external power source, as the 48 volt battery pack is recharged while you drive.
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st January and 31st March 2021.
**FordPass Connect features and Live Traffic are complimentary for a limited period following registration of the vehicle, thereafter a subscription is payable. See Ford.co.uk/FordPass for more details. Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins at time of activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. Afterwards a subscription to Vodafone is required. (please refer to their website for details of data packages).