FORD FOCUS 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 125 ST-Line X Edition 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 14E
- Yearly Road Tax £175
- Co2 --
- Keyless Entry
- Hill Start Assist
- USB Connect
- Heated Seats
- Central Locking
- Alloy Wheels
- Electric Windows
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The Ford Focus ST-Line X Edition 1.0L EcoBoost Hybrid 125PS Manual 5 door is available from £695 Advance Payment.
Modern design, latest technology and spacious interior. The Focus ST-Line X Edition stands out effortlessly on the road whilst its interior and driver technology deliver high quality driving experience.
Available with front and rear parking sensors and Premium paint^.
What else comes as standard?
A wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- 18" 5x2-spoke ‘Matt Black, Machined Finish’ alloy wheel
- Ford SYNC with 8" TFT touchscreen & App Link Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Front & rear parking sensors
- **FordPass Connect (Embedded Modem)
- Keyless Start with Ford Power Start Button
- Dual-zone Electronic Air Temperature Control (DEATC)
- Pre-Collision Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking and pedestrian/cyclist detection
- Full Fixed LED headlamps
- 6-way power adjust driver seat
- Red brake calipers
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Sports tuned suspension
- 12.3" Digital Cluster
- Flat bottomed steering wheel with red stitching
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. No cash alternatives are available. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st January and 31st March 2021.
**FordPass Connect features and Live Traffic are complimentary for 2 years following registration of the vehicle, thereafter a subscription is payable. Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins at time of activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. Afterwards a subscription to Vodafone is required (please refer to their website for details of data packages).