FORD FOCUS 1.5 EcoBlue 120 Titanium Edition 5dr
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.5L
- Insurance Group 13E
- Yearly Road Tax £175
- Co2 --
- Keyless Entry
- Hill Start Assist
- USB Connect
- Central Locking
- Alloy Wheels
- Electric Windows
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The Ford Focus Titanium Edition 1.5L Ford EcoBlue 120PS Manual Estate is available from £645 Advance Payment.
Modern design, latest technology and spacious interior. The Focus stands out effortlessly on the road whilst Ford driver technology features deliver high quality driving experience. The spacious bootspace on Estate bodystyle can be best utilised with adjustable boot floor height height (option standardised on Estate only). It allows you create two separate storage compartments of varying sizes, depending on your needs.
Available with Front and Rear Parking Sensors, and Premium paint^.
What else comes as standard?
A wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- 16" ‘Sparkle Silver’ 15-spoke alloy wheels
- Pre-Collision Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking and pedestrian/cyclist detection
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Ford SYNC with 8'' TFT touchscreen & App Link Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Ford KeyFree System with Keyless Entry & Keyless Start (with sleep mode key fob)
- Dual-zone Electronic Air Temperature Control (DEATC)
- Front passenger seat manual height & lumbar adjust (non-Hybrid only)
- **FordPass Connect (Embedded Modem)
- Heated front seats
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. No cash alternatives are available. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st January and 31st March 2021.
**FordPass Connect features and Live Traffic are complimentary for 2 years following registration of the vehicle, thereafter a subscription is payable. Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins at time of activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. Afterwards a subscription to Vodafone is required (please refer to their website for details of data packages).