Here For You
As our service department returns we want to reassure you that we are taking the appropriate measures to safeguard the health of customers and our staff. This involves a change in the layout of the dealership, as well as changes in our processes. Our sales department will continue to assist as much as we can, so please contact us by telephone, email or through our website with any enquiries.
Below are some of the measures we’ve taken and processes we’ve implemented – we will continue to evaluate and make changes to ensure we’re providing the best level of care in the current situation. You’ll also see below a list of ways in which you can help us when coming to the dealership.
- We have introduced social distancing markers and posters as a reminder to keep 2m apart
- We have assigned multiple, separate waiting areas within the dealership
- We will fully sanitise all vehicle interiors and keys upon entrance and exit of the dealership
- We will take contact-free payment wherever possible
- We will regularly clean desks, doors, handles, waiting areas etc. throughout the day
- We can email relevant documents to you to provide you with a paperless transaction
Please help us by following these guidelines:
- If you are unwell with fever, cough and/or shortness of breath please do not enter the dealership
- Please make use of our facilities to clean your hands
- Please maintain a distance of 2m from staff and other customers around you
- Make use of our multiple waiting areas located within the showroom